• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2013, July 18-21, San Diego, Ca.

577 posts in this topic

Epic professional registration opened this morning. It would let you in half the time and wouldn't let you register the gratis guest promised only a paid guest.

I pity anyone trying to log into the normal registration. What a mess.

(EDIT ADD) So they basically sold out of the gratis guest passes in minutes. I was in a meeting so I never had a chance. Good luck to all who try to get tickets this year. Time to move to Anaheim; biggest convention center on the West Coast according to a city rep I talked to last week. I didn't know that but I do now.

From an email I just received:

Do you have the persistence of Superman? The patience of a Watcher? The ingenuity of Tony Stark? The determination of Batman?

If so, then you are ready for Comic-Con International 2013 Open Online Registration! Badge sales will begin at 9:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on Saturday February 16, 2013. For more information and details regarding eligibility, we strongly recommend you visit http://www.comic-con.org/cci/2013-badge-purchase

Sincerely,

Attendee Registration

Comic-Con International

www.comic-con.org

Best of luck folks!

I'll be rolling the dice that day. :wishluck:

From an email I just received:

Do you have the persistence of Superman? The patience of a Watcher? The ingenuity of Tony Stark? The determination of Batman?

If so, then you are ready for Comic-Con International 2013 Open Online Registration! Badge sales will begin at 9:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on Saturday February 16, 2013. For more information and details regarding eligibility, we strongly recommend you visit http://www.comic-con.org/cci/2013-badge-purchase

Sincerely,

Attendee Registration

Comic-Con International

www.comic-con.org

Best of luck folks!

I'll be rolling the dice that day. :wishluck:

Got the same one!!! I hope I get a badge!!

Given you can order up to 4 badges once you get in, does anyone here ever offer to purchase a badge for someone else after they're done with theirs? (Assuming someone else was still waiting and much further back in line?)