• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2013, July 18-21, San Diego, Ca.

577 posts in this topic

So, any advice on the hotels out there?

I usually go for the entire week. The Hyatt Manchester just opened up. I was able to book Sat July 13th till the Sunday the 21st. Was able to get a Junior suite (680 square feet) for $229/night. very reasonable and a close walk or short shuttle ride back.

Good luck everyone

Just a heads up The Manchester Grand Hyatt no longer offer Junior Suites. So who ever was able to get this offer you will be receiving an email that they changed your reservation soon.

I just got a Conference Suite with connecting King Bed Guest Room with view of the Bay for the $229 quoted price.

Just a reminder, if you don't have your badges yet, CCI has said they'd be going on sale sometime in early 2013.

There is a rumor going around that CCI will open up Pro-reg *before* the general pass sale. I don't put much stock in the rumor but who knows.

I've started a decent resource of information in forum form at the friendsofcci.com site. A sampling of topics include, last years hotel rates & if they're on the shuttle route, a how to buy badges with multi media links, public transportation info, volunteer info, etc. all.