• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New guy renewing the thirst

15 posts in this topic

Hello all. I recently looking for pictures on google images finding what people's comic rooms look like and how they're displaying their collections. Well one of those pictures lead me to this webpage.

I used to collect comics back in my early teen years until the beginning of high school in 1994. My parents were really against buying me comic books since they rather have me read something more educational. Asian parents, what do you expect? lol.

I remember I use to read all the good comics at the library and now those comics that I had read, that the library had, are worth a few hundred(s) dollars :facepalm:

In the last year or so, I have been buying the comics that I always wanted but couldn't either afford or the parents didn't want to buy me :rantrant:

So as of late, I have bought a few CGC & PGX graded comics to build a display wall in my condo.

Mike

Hello all. I recently looking for pictures on google images finding what people's comic rooms look like and how they're displaying their collections. Well one of those pictures lead me to this webpage.

I used to collect comics back in my early teen years until the beginning of high school in 1994. My parents were really against buying me comic books since they rather have me read something more educational. Asian parents, what do you expect? lol.

I remember I use to read all the good comics at the library and now those comics that I had read, that the library had, are worth a few hundred(s) dollars :facepalm:

In the last year or so, I have been buying the comics that I always wanted but couldn't either afford or the parents didn't want to buy me :rantrant:

So as of late, I have bought a few CGC & PGX graded comics to build a display wall in my condo.

Mike

Did you see the "comic room" thread?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1623360&fpart=1