• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9 Marvel Titles Ending in October

29 posts in this topic

I am sorry to see X-Men Legacy go. I knew it was inevitable, but I enjoyed that series more than any other X-Men title.

I agree on Legacy, it's been great lately. That and X-factor and Uncanny X-force are the best x-books imo.

I think its safe to say most, if not all of these titles will be relaunched between October and February.

Really sad to see Uncanny X-Men end. It's the best its been in a LONG time. And it's salt in the wound to know it's being replaced by that Bendis (O5 travelling in time to the present). Ugh.

I think its safe to say most, if not all of these titles will be relaunched between October and February.

Really sad to see Uncanny X-Men end. It's the best its been in a LONG time. And it's salt in the wound to know it's being replaced by that Bendis (O5 travelling in time to the present). Ugh.

I didn't enjoy the new Uncanny very much, but I do agree that the "All New X-Men" premise sounds pretty weak. Not interested in the least.

What volume are they going to be up to for Cap? 34??

Also, 1st volume of Uncanny X-Men = almost 50 years. 2nd volume = a year and a half. Real nice....

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/multiple-marvel-series-ending-in-october.html

They are manufacturing Franklin Mint Collectibles now.

Thankfully I still can get my MarveL and DC fix with movies,animation and video games now.

I read my last Marvel comic just over two years ago.

Ten years ago I was buying about 70% of the books Marvel published.

The last straw for me was the Uncanny X-Men reboot.

After the hulk books ends I'll only be reading two books amazing spiderman, and venom.

This is something both my friends and I, all been asking why does the hulk have Armor in the new cover of uncanny avengers (shrug)

I also quit on Uncanny X-men when they re-booted. Talk about a failure, they just re-boot and are trashing it again.

Very displeased about X-men Legacy. Being a long time X-men fan, I never thought there would be a day that I didn't buy an X-men book. But here it is.

Frankly Wolverine has been awful too. And they completely skipped Wolverine 309 to bring out 310? WTF? Dr Rott story had the worst covers I've ever seen.

I'm with OldGuy. My pull list was largely dominant with Marvel. But I'm down to a couple titles at the most.

Pat

Legacy was the last title left that had never been rebooted. The one bastion of hope in a world of of continous renumbering. Now it's gone and with it 21 years history.

Fantastic Four and Iron Man being renumbered again as well.

I'm so done with all this, will go back and try finish my runs on the titles i collect. To hell with Marvel.

Now you know how I felt when they renumbered Batman.

Yeah that must have been the worst for DC fans to throw away history from the 1930's.

I felt that when they renumbered Amazing Spider-Man and dropped the title, thankfully they returned to the old numbering but i have a feeling there will be a new number 1 after issue 700.

Action, Detective Comics & Batman had been the only consistent title numbering in DC I believe. I know they renumbered Superman once before, or changed it to "Adventures of Superman" after the whole death angle.

Why did they renumber Spider-Man when MacFarlane took over?

Action, Detective Comics & Batman had been the only consistent title numbering in DC I believe. I know they renumbered Superman once before, or changed it to "Adventures of Superman" after the whole death angle.

Why did they renumber Spider-Man when MacFarlane took over?

They didn't renumber Spider-Man for McFarlane, it was a brand new title because he wanted his own book to write and draw. :boo: