• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9 Marvel Titles Ending in October

29 posts in this topic

So im wondering if cyclops hopefully dies as his story is being cancelled?

This. It's like every other mutant but scott summers can die. I'm ready for a new x-men leader to step up.

Cyclops is the best character in the X-universe, IMO. You either love him or hate him. Either way, it's character progression. He has gone from the boy scout to the general of the mutant army.

And, IMO, Uncanny X-Men has been excellent. Gillen is a great writer; not to mention the fact that has been Marvel's #1 non-event selling book. The best part? No Wolverine!!

What is Marvel Now! exactly? A complete 52 type reboot or a reset to 30 years ago continuity?

It's neither, it's just a large number of titles being relaunched or cancelled and some new titles being launched. It's not even the whole Marvel line being affected.

There seems to be a bit of confusion with some people between reboots and relaunches.

What is Marvel Now! exactly? A complete 52 type reboot or a reset to 30 years ago continuity?

It's neither, it's just a large number of titles being relaunched or cancelled and some new titles being launched. It's not even the whole Marvel line being affected.

There seems to be a bit of confusion with some people between reboots and relaunches.

Redundant.

I remember when a new book from Marvel ment new characters like Omega,Black Goliath,The Eternals,Devil Dinosaur,Skull the Slayer.Maybe they lasted a few issues or not but at least it was something new they were trying.

When was the last new (original) character besides Sentry that got their own series?

Oh,and I gave up on Marvel mid-way through Siege.Seems like Marvel just became one long line of What If? titles.

Just glad there is still a lot of Bronze & Silver stuff I haven't read yet.