• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC PICS

106 posts in this topic

securedownload-29.jpg

Is this an episode from Friends, or is it just cold in there? Inquiring heads want to know.

The chick on the right.... :takeit:

Jerome

Damn...talk about being able to cut glass.... :whistle:

BAT PICS (every bat mobile used in every tv show and movie) They were sweet:

securedownload-24.jpgsecuredownload-23.jpgsecuredownload-22.jpgsecuredownload-21.jpgsecuredownload-20.jpgsecuredownload-19.jpg

Those Batmobiles (all of them) are SO cool! :applause:

The Asylum girls aren't bad either. Her headlights are on high beam. :grin:

Jedi Arrested Thursday at 5pm - walked by and they were frisking and taking of his lightsaber. Poor OBI !!!

This must be that business on Cato Neimodia that Anakin was bragging about. hm

lol

Only a complete nerd would get that joke. hm

If this isn't a major clue to the main character in the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy movie..

(far left.)

Nova then Beetle. That's pretty clearly the Sam Jackson Fury.

7562909114_a8fe33c59c_z.jpg

And as evidence that these are movie title driven, these Dark Knight Lego figures are CLEARLY the movie versions.

7562914880_3d9dda3213_z.jpg

full lineup here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fbtbnet/

Jedi Arrested Thursday at 5pm - walked by and they were frisking and taking of his lightsaber. Poor OBI !!!

securedownload-41.jpg

Did he try to use the Jedi mind trick and steal some swag?

"These are the comics I am borrowing from you, you will let me walk away with them now."

If this isn't a major clue to the main character in the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy movie..

(far left.)

And as evidence that these are movie title driven, these Dark Knight Lego figures are CLEARLY the movie versions.

full lineup here:

Are you supplying FBTB.net with your pics? They sure are using them.

securedownload-19.jpg

Those Batmobiles (all of them) are SO cool! :applause:

The Asylum girls aren't bad either. Her headlights are on high beam. :grin:

I have always wanted a picture in this car....one day, one day

(far left.)

full lineup here:

Are you supplying FBTB.net with your pics? They sure are using them.

I'm using theirs.

securedownload-41.jpg

"These are the comics I am borrowing from you, you will let me walk away with them now."

I'm guessing he must have a slab hidden - the officer on the right is gloving up for some cavity searching banana052.gif

securedownload-41.jpg

I'm guessing he must have a slab hidden - the officer on the right is gloving up for some cavity searching banana052.gif

heh - For some reason I just remembered Santa Con in NYC. Basically it's St Patricks day debauchery with everyone dressed like Santa Claus while the girls go as Santa's merry elves or Ms. Claus. I participated last year.

If you think that watching Obi Wan get arrested is confusing try watching drunken Santas being tangling with the Police only to get thrown up against a car and arrested in front of the tourists in Manhattan.

securedownload-41.jpg

Being arrested for obstruction of justice during an ongoing investigation about some droids.

securedownload-29.jpg

Is this an episode from Friends, or is it just cold in there? Inquiring heads want to know.

The chick on the right.... :takeit:

Jerome

When I die, I want to come back as a Lanyard. hm

securedownload-41.jpg

heh - For some reason I just remembered Santa Con in NYC. Basically it's St Patricks day debauchery with everyone dressed like Santa Claus while the girls go as Santa's merry elves or Ms. Claus. I participated last year.

If you think that watching Obi Wan get arrested is confusing try watching drunken Santas being tangling with the Police only to get thrown up against a car and arrested in front of the tourists in Manhattan.

Santa Con, aka Amatuer hour. :tonofbricks:

It wouldve been great though if that guy actually tried to use the jedi mind trick on the police. If they had any sense of humor theyd let him go.