• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little of EVERYTHING sales thread! RAWS NOW 15% OFF!

157 posts in this topic

Iron Man 4

Another with just crazy cover colors and gloss! A few dings on the spine that mosty dont break color. 9.2, maybe 9.4 as is. With a press, i own MANY 9.6's that dont look as nice as this would. Dont buy this expecting a press and 9.6 but id be pretty surprised if it didnt end up in a 9.4 slab after a press. Right now though, 9.2+

$110 SOLD

im4.jpg

A truly remarkable book. Congrats to the buyer.

It is freaking sweet! Almost all these Iron mans came from a collection that was supposedly OO back in 2001. They were all advertised as 9.6-9.8 and like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person i got ripped off since they are DEFINITELY lower than that for the most part. its actually why i left the hobby for 9 years!

Luckily, the two Iron man movies put me well ahead when i came back in 2010. They arent 9.8's but the colors and gloss on them are as good as ANY SA book you will ever see. Literally, as good colors and gloss than ANY Pedigree you could dream of putting up against them. Just a few little problems here and there though that knock most of them below the nosebleed grades they were advertised as.

Tales of suspense 65

Real nice boo with great colors but just some general spine wear and dings. Just a little nicer and id definitely be slabbing this but as is like 7.5-8.0

$ 115. SOLD

tos65.jpg

Since you do have some DC's, any Adams Tecs or Bats, Jason?

Nice books for sale. :applause:

No, i'm 99% sure i dont, not even raws. Sorry :sorry:

I know for a fact no Bats and im 99% sure no detectives. I know i have a handful of mid grade Detectives i bought like 20 years ago but i dont think any are adams.

I do have that 8.0ow/w batman 3 that i certainly would be willing to sell and buy a crapload of Dougs pedigree Avengers with if someone is interested hm

Turok, Son of Stone

9.2ow

gpa is freaking useless for this book as far as i can see so i really have no clue what to price this at!

For all i know, i am raping someone or giving them a sweet deal ???

$100 (shrug)

turok37.jpg

Tales of suspense 65

Real nice boo with great colors but just some general spine wear and dings. Just a little nicer and id definitely be slabbing this but as is like 7.5-8.0

$ 115

tos65.jpg

Per pm :takeit:

This book is a toughie in this grade - I highly recommend someone purchase this copy. :thumbsup:

Star Spangled war Stories 150

9.2w

$85

ssws150-1.jpg