• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little of EVERYTHING sales thread! RAWS NOW 15% OFF!

157 posts in this topic

DD 24

Great looking book. like 6-7 small cb dings and a few ncb ones on the spine. Top and bottom of the spine are a little rounded.

AWESOME looking 7.5-8.0

$30

dd24-1.jpg

DD 25 B copy

This would be like a 9.2 copy minimum but on the edge of the cover, theres a TINY chip out and a REAL light 2 inch diagonal crease that you really have to strain to see. 8.0 $32

dd25b.jpg

DD 31

Nice mid grade eye appeal. Would be MUCH nicer but it looks like at one time the spine was rolled so theres a good crase going up the lenght of the book just inside the spine. The spine isnt rolling now though??

Other than that, general wear and tear. Oops, forgot the back cover has a couple small tears bended over.

$5

$

dd31.jpg

DD 33

LOTS of spine wear but still nice eye appeal. Definitely not that white in real life though. My scanner REALLY wants to sell this book apparently! lol

$5

dd33.jpg

:bump:

I'll probably only post a few more DD and then move onto other books. I have most of the DDs though up to like 75 though so if there's any later ones you want that I haven't posted, just send me a pm and I'll get you scans and prices (thumbs u

Ok guys, just WAY too many to scan but I have pretty much every Fantastic Four between 35-85 in mid grade so if you are interested in any of those issue, send me a PM with the ones you are interested in and I'll get you scans and prices.

A bunch of people have pm'd me about a raw Iron Man 1. I do have three copies in 8.0ish range but right now can only find 2. I can't for the life of me figure where I could have put the other copy :frustrated:

I have a couple people that already pm'd me looking at the two I could find but if they pass, I'll post them here for everybody.

There's a lot of other mid grades I just won't have time to scan so pm me if interested (thumbs u

They include:

FF 35-85

ASM's between 100-200(these are better than mid grade, much closer to HG)

Doctor Strange 168-183

Tales of Suspense 70-95(most of them)

Marvel Tales (a bunch between 5-25)

Sub Mariner 3-30

Iron Man 2-11(still have raw copies of most of them and most are 8.0+)

So, anything you want, just shoot me a pm and I'll see if I have it since I'm only gonna scan the keys or semi keys right now (thumbs u

FF Annual 2

BEAT but complete. Cover is hanging by a thread if that. VERY good chance cover will detach the next time its taken out of a bag or shipped so 1.0

$10

ffann2.jpg