• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little of EVERYTHING sales thread! RAWS NOW 15% OFF!

157 posts in this topic

OK, books like this are TOUGH for me to grade! If anyone thinks im way off on the grade here, feel free to comment. I will NOT think its thread crapping at all. I welcome the advice cus these ones give me problems and i dont want anybody unhappy with a book (thumbs u

FF 48

Real nice looking book with great colors and gloss. Spine has a lot of cb dings and theres that like 1/8th inch crease in the upper right. The bottom of the spine is a little rounded but other than that, no problems. Has GREAT eye appeal!

6.0 Like i said, feel free to comment but it sure looks nicer than my 5.5 daredevil 1 (shrug)

$275. SOLD

ff48f.jpg

ff48b.jpg

Daredevil 9

Top of the spine is pretty worn and theres an impact right in the middle of the D in devil. Something must have hit it and it indents to where the paper is ripped a little on the cover and 1st few pages. then it just indents a little with no tear until the middle of the book. Still has really nice eye appeal!

GOD mt scanner sucks for raws!!! Slabs are too dark, raws are too bight! :frustrated: Book is NOT that white! Its nice but that looks like it was printed 5 minutes ago! doh!

$25

dd9.jpg

OK, books like this are TOUGH for me to grade! If anyone thinks im way off on the grade here, feel free to comment. I will NOT think its thread crapping at all. I welcome the advice cus these ones give me problems and i dont want anybody unhappy with a book (thumbs u

FF 48

Real nice looking book with great colors and gloss. Spine has a lot of cb dings and theres that like 1/8th inch crease in the upper right. The bottom of the spine is a little rounded but other than that, no problems. Has GREAT eye appeal!

6.0 Like i said, feel free to comment but it sure looks nicer than my 5.5 daredevil 1 (shrug)

$275

ff48f.jpg

ff48b.jpg

I think you're probably light on the grade. Hard to tell from the scan, but you've given a pretty good description. I'd say 6.5/7.0 (shrug)

Daredevil 11

Another great eye appeal for the grade. would be MUCH higher but has some scrunch at the top, back cover has like a 1/4 inch tear in the middle of the scrunch and almost thru the entire book there is no tears but scrunched a little.

$15

dd11.jpg

DD 12

Great colors, just awesome AWESOME colors on the cover. Great spine with just a couple dings but all 4 corners are a tiny bit rough. Theres a little crunch at the bottom about a half inch up the spine.

7.0 easy imo

$40 SOLD

dd12.jpg

FF 48

$275

ff48f.jpg

ff48b.jpg

I think you're probably light on the grade. Hard to tell from the scan, but you've given a pretty good description. I'd say 6.5/7.0 (shrug)

+1 This book is easily 6.5 GLWTS! (thumbs u

DD 13

More insane color! Nice spine, just a few dings. The really small crease at the bottom right and the top of the spine has a good amount of trauma.

6.5-7.0 with awesome eye appeal

$25 SOLD

dd13.jpg

DD 14

A few dings on the spine and the top and bottom of the spine are rounded pretty good. Other than that, nothing going on. Did i mention the INSANE cover colors on these yet??? lol

7.0 easy

$30 SOLD

dd14.jpg

DD 19

Spine just has a few dings but theres a good crunch about a 1/4 inch from the top. Bottom of spine is pretty rounded and scratched. Just sick, SICK colors and eye appeal though. For the grade, seriously these are as nice as you will EVER see! EVER!

Its too bad the OO i bought this collection for didnt have about 3 times as many books(the 4-5 previous years with the major keys) and a little higher grade cus if he could have gotten pedigree status, people would say these have as good of colors and cover gloss as any 12 cent Marvels you will see (thumbs u

4.5-5.0

$17 SOLD

dd19.jpg

DD 19

Spine just has a few dings but theres a good crunch about a 1/4 inch from the top. Bottom of spine is pretty rounded and scratched. Just sick, SICK colors and eye appeal though. For the grade, seriously these are as nice as you will EVER see! EVER!

Its too bad the OO i bought this collection for didnt have about 3 times as many books(the 4-5 previous years with the major keys) and a little higher grade cus if he could have gotten pedigree status, people would say these have as good of colors and cover gloss as any 12 cent Marvels you will see (thumbs u

4.5-5.0

$17

dd19.jpg

:takeit: add it to my pile

DD 21

REAL nice book but theres a scrunch on the bottom right about an inch an a half up that makes like a 1 inch crease. Would be MUCH higher without that. Awesome color and eye appeal

5.5-6.0

$16 SOLD

dd21.jpg

DD 19

4.5-5.0

$17

dd19.jpg

:takeit: add it to my pile

^^

DD 21

REAL nice book but theres a scrunch on the bottom right about an inch an a half up that makes like a 1 inch crease. Would be MUCH higher without that. Awesome color and eye appeal

5.5-6.0

$16

dd21.jpg

:takeit:

^^

You will NOT be unhappy with these!!!

If these dont have the nicest freaking colors and gloss youve ever seen for books this age and grade, i will pay the return shipping and give you a full refund! I GUARANTEE the colors and gloss will impress you (thumbs u

FF 48

$275

ff48f.jpg

ff48b.jpg

Thanks!

I realize my scanner sucks especially bad for raws which is why im trying to give fairly detailed descriptions. Its also why i will accept returns on any if you arent happy.

Hell, all of these ones im saying have great colors, I"LL pay the return shipping if you buy them and dont like them. I GUARANTEE when you get it and put it in a nice mylar, you'll be like "DAMN!!!"! They all have insane colors and cover gloss. They have as good or better colors and gloss than most of my nosebleed grade Pedigree slabs! (thumbs u