• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little of EVERYTHING sales thread! RAWS NOW 15% OFF!

157 posts in this topic

Alright, after i get home from dinner tonight i'll list a BUNCH of raws probably starting with Daredevils and FF's including probably a mid grade #48 hm

Also, i have a TON of Marvel Omnibus. They should probably go in the CA/Modern forum but i dont want 2 sales threads going at once. I have get MUCH better prices on eBay for them than when i've tried on here but if anyone is looking for any, let me know which ones you want and if i have them i'll offer them up here for basically what i would get on eBay minus what they would take out in fees (thumbs u

Oh, also i forgot to mention, if you have any thing you are specifically looking for, either post it here or shoot me a PM. If its a slab, you can look at my registry(sufunk15) and see if i have it in the grade range you are looking for.

If it's a raw, odds are i probably have it if it's a Marvel book. I'm only planning on listing books here from a couple longboxes i pulled but if theres something else you're looking for, like i said let me know and i'll try to dig them out if i can find them. Unless it's a real early or real high priced SA Marvel, i probably have it in mid to high grade. I'll take any requests but especially X-men or Spideys. I'm not planning on listing those yet but i have a ton and i know exactly where those are so they shouldnt be too hard to dig out and scan for you (thumbs u

Ok, heres the deal with these next 2 books. I bought them like 15 years ago and had them slabbed in like 2001. They are both unpressed and i was SUPREMELY disappointed in their grade. I've been wanting to CPR them but the fact of the matter is, im just to freaking lazy and these are like #49 and 50 in my pile of raws to slab so realistically, it just aint gonna happen.

Imo, both would get bumped on just a straight resub much less a CPR so they are priced a little on the high side. If you want them and buy them though, do so with the understanding that i am NOT GUARANTEEING A GRADE BUMP!!!

Maybe i'm wrong and they are just really nice looking 9.0's. imo, they look like 9.2-9.4 books but i've certainly been wrong before. I dont want someone to buy these, CPR them, not get a grade bump and then secretly be pissed at me and lose their mess a year later when i post a pic of a overweight MsMarvel (thumbs u

As long as you're good with that, buy away and i will guarantee that bump or not, you'll think these are very, VERY nice 9.0's!

Ok guys, just a heads up.

I'm getting a LOT of pms from people looking at my registry and asking about this book or another. You are MORE than welcome to ask but it basically breaks down like this:

Any regular Avengers or ANY Pedigree, I'm probably not going to sell unless you just BLOW me away with an offer. The AF15 I bought for my son is 100% off limits and I will not sell.

Any other book on my registry, odds probably aren't great but I'm open to offers.

Any regular Avengers or ANY Pedigree, I'm probably not going to sell unless you just BLOW me away with an offer.

hm:sumo::baiting::taptaptap::ohnoez::slapfight: PM sent!

Dammit!!! I can feel that sweet Pedigree slipping from my hands as i type this :sorry:

Any regular Avengers or ANY Pedigree, I'm probably not going to sell unless you just BLOW me away with an offer.

hm:sumo::baiting::taptaptap::ohnoez::slapfight: PM sent!

PM replied!

1 sweet Pedigree gone from my collection and into the massive surfer Pedigree hoard :cry:

Peter is as good as it gets when it comes to boardies though and i know he loves those stupid Pedigrees as much as i do so i'm more than happy to help him out after all the help he's given me around here (worship)

Ok, the kids are ALMOST in bed so hopefully I can start soon :wishluck:

For everyone who pm'd me with requests, I'll try to dig out your books and scan then 1st. I'll hold off on posting them until I hear back from you.

After that, I'll start posting some of the DD and FF raws for everyone else (thumbs u