• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Been Drinkin Beer at the Pool All Day Sales Thread, Raw And Slabs

405 posts in this topic

I think everyone is losing focus.....I'm sitting here listening to the Partrige Familiy's Greatest Hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think everyone is losing focus.....I'm sitting here listening to the Partrige Familiy's Greatest Hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm fffffff focused.

Yeah focus went to hell a couple of beers ago lol

the 10 minute break that turned into an hour has left me seeing double........, :insane:

Yeah focus went to hell a couple of beers ago lol

Captain Morgans black label

Anyone taking that? C'mon :baiting:
I almost did it, but not my focus......., :eek:
so you do have the focus intact hm
Yeah - for half the things in this world :eek:

i tell ya, the only thing worse that staying up till 3 am buying comics is staying up till 3 am and getting sniped on the drek u stayed up till 3am waiting on while listening to the fellas that cleaned the thread out already whine about how they wanted to go to sleep, while all the time the horrors of the phantom Partridge family music plays in the background!

:jokealert:

i tell ya, the only thing worse that staying up till 3 am buying comics is staying up till 3 am and getting sniped on the drek u stayed up till 3am waiting on while listening to the fellas that cleaned the thread out already whine about how they wanted to go to sleep, while all the time the horrors of the phantom Partridge family music plays in the background!

:jokealert:

Now that's funny...and I am tired :juggle: