• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It was a swell SDCC...

93 posts in this topic

Wolverine at Roy's (Vintage Comics) booth

e78df101.jpg

All of Lou's friends at work made her promise to take pics of hot guys so I was asking them to pose in front of the booth all week long for her.

:tonofbricks:

Wolverine at Roy's (Vintage Comics) booth

e78df101.jpg

All of Lou's friends at work made her promise to take pics of hot guys so I was asking them to pose in front of the booth all week long for her.

:tonofbricks:

forgot to get a pic of me and you Roy lol

I know. I was so busy I hardly snapped any pics myself.

You need to make Chicago for the big basketball game.

Special thanks to Josh at CLINK and Bunky Bros for this new pick up :)

973dce86.jpg

Brian and Kenny were very cool to talk to. I remember Kenny from back in the 1980's when we used to do the same Mission Hills and Bruce Schwartz shows in the LA area.

I had Brian take this Bat 1 out of the case 2 times. I so wanted to pull the trigger but was having trouble deciding what I would have to sell to get it.

Extremely cool comic that you will always be proud to own. If you ever decide to upgrade let me know.

Leroy

973dce86.jpg

Brian and Kenny were very cool to talk to. I remember Kenny from back in the 1980's when we used to do the same Mission Hills and Bruce Schwartz shows in the LA area.

I had Brian take this Bat 1 out of the case 2 times. I so wanted to pull the trigger but was having trouble deciding what I would have to sell to get it.

Extremely cool comic that you will always be proud to own. If you ever decide to upgrade let me know.

Leroy

Thanks Leroy. Wish we could have met :hi: I had to move my Marvel Mystery 9 (a prized Timely for many years), but it was worth it to cure the Bat fever :acclaim:

973dce86.jpg

Congrats!

There are actually two Batman 1s in this picture!

973dce86.jpg

Congrats!

There are actually two Batman 1s in this picture!

Yep Andy, your copy is sitting at the top of Superworlds wall (you can see it on zoom lense) :)