• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Toast Report: SDCC 2012 PIC HEAVY!

465 posts in this topic

There was a lot of this going on throughout the city. The hotel I stayed at had Batman Tacos and just about every business had something going with comic related window paintings and/or displays.

IMG_2851.JPG

Chromium and Anarchy X laughing it up over a CGC Batman 1 going around the dinner table. Not too many places you can have dinner with great people over good food and drinks while getting to see such a gem of a book.

IMG_2853.JPG

And if GL can't handle it, I hear those Avengers folks are pretty good at battling big monsters.

By the way, that awesome Avengers pitcher is available from 'Toon Tumblers. :baiting:

IMG_2857.JPG

Umm actually the Avengers pitcher doesn't seem to be available on your link...I could be wrong. I generally am...

Sideshow spares no expense with their show space. They had some simply incredible items. While I'm not a statue collector, but seeing this stuff makes me want to be one.

IMG_2867.JPG

I have no idea who the guy in this pic is or what he's doing...itchy nipples? Who knows. I opened this up for an out of context post.

IMG_2868.JPG

He's demonstrating what he really, really wants to be doing to Poison Ivy in that moment. :luhv:

Mr. Burton and Mr. Spiner from ST: TNG signing for and meeting fans. If you haven't seen the documentary Trekkies, it is a must see whether you are a fan of Star Trek or not.

IMG_2871.JPG

I have no idea who the guy in this pic is or what he's doing...itchy nipples? Who knows. I opened this up for an out of context post.

IMG_2868.JPG

ummmm poison ivy perhaps???

(shrug)

i got that, I was being funny - or at least I thought I was.