• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holly Benton's sketches on blank covers.

155 posts in this topic

Hey Steve!

First bro, congrats on that new shiny yellow best copper age 2012 set! Always has and will be a incredible set! :hail:

She was looking at some of Crains stuff and seen the Silver Surfer Carnage he did, in which we got into a 15 minute talk about why the surfer looked like Carnage. These DC people really need to be brought up to speed on marvel stuff..... :eyeroll:

As such, she is doing a SS Carnage right now, so maybe that is what you are thinking about? ;)

You should join us for Dinner at Rose City. :baiting:

And if anyone wants that Shredder, LMK (thumbs u

Thanks Revat, now I'm hungry....

You organizing a dinner for Rose City Troy? :D:baiting:

OMG :o

its Throg!!

very nice Holly....

It is Frog of Thunder! :sumo:

There is a difference! Educate yourself, cause knowing is half the battle. The other half is 10% amphibian, 10% thunder, and 30% Norse God! lol

Hey Steve!

First bro, congrats on that new shiny yellow best copper age 2012 set! Always has and will be a incredible set! :hail:

She was looking at some of Crains stuff and seen the Silver Surfer Carnage he did, in which we got into a 15 minute talk about why the surfer looked like Carnage. These DC people really need to be brought up to speed on marvel stuff..... :eyeroll:

As such, she is doing a SS Carnage right now, so maybe that is what you are thinking about? ;)

You should join us for Dinner at Rose City. :baiting:

And if anyone wants that Shredder, LMK (thumbs u

Thanks Revat, now I'm hungry....

You organizing a dinner for Rose City Troy? :D:baiting:

No such thing. Have you seen my organization skills!?

So I did the Frog of Thunder for Josh and it was really fun to do. I thought about when the next time someone would ask me to do a frog again and thought it might be a very long time, so since it was a blast to do and I was in the mood I just sat down and did another for fun.

I did this on the back of the Frog of Thunder sketch for Josh. I was thinking about how cool it would be if when the spell was cast to turn Thor into a Frog it also reflected back at Loki!

And so I made The Frog of Mischief.

576084_349327285141376_2142919647_n.jpg

I hope you enjoy it Josh!

frog of mischief is also awesome looking! I even went back and re-read the run of thor in which this takes places after everyone was talking about it. Makes me want to attempt to draw him.

So is the name akumaknight from SF?

Thanks, and yes it is

frog of mischief is also awesome looking! I even went back and re-read the run of thor in which this takes places after everyone was talking about it. Makes me want to attempt to draw him.

So is the name akumaknight from SF?

Thanks, and yes it is

are you going to color those in, they would look so sick!

Do you play SF still? SFAE4?