• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ROCK to play LOBO!?!

57 posts in this topic

Not that I think we "need" a Lobo movie but who else could fit the role? Dwayne Johnson has the build, the charisma, and the attitude needed to play the main man. I'd watch it.

+ 1

If anyone is going to pull off a role like this, he definitely fits the character style.

Viggo Mortensen had expressed interest in playing Lobo...too bad it's going to a yo-yo.

I was watching "The Prophecy" over the weekend, and really was impressed with his Lucifer contributions. That line "You thought I was under your bed - and I was" is just so on the money for something of pure evil.

But as incredible as he is, I just can't see the stoic yet sardonic delivery of Lobo. But he is one of my favorite actors.

Viggo Mortensen had expressed interest in playing Lobo...too bad it's going to a yo-yo.

I was watching "The Prophecy" over the weekend, and really was impressed with his Lucifer contributions. That line "You thought I was under your bed - and I was" is just so on the money for something of pure evil.

But as incredible as he is, I just can't see the stoic yet sardonic delivery of Lobo. But he is one of my favorite actors.

Yeah, but then he was all "please come home with me" in the end. Total panty-waste...

The Rock is the perfect personality for Lobo - it just needs to be tweaked a bit to fit the dialogue. Lobo is a charicature - and there's no better person to do that than a professional wrestler?

Viggo Mortensen? That might be the lamest idea for a movie character since Jake Lloyd in the role of Anakin. Maybe, if Lobo was a middle-aged farm hand who wore tight flannel shirts and wanted to have a summer affair with the farmer's wife under the big Elm tree. But the Main Man? Give me a fraggin' break.

The Rock is the perfect personality for Lobo - it just needs to be tweaked a bit to fit the dialogue. Lobo is a charicature - and there's no better person to do that than a professional wrestler?

Viggo Mortensen? That might be the lamest idea for a movie character since Jake Lloyd in the role of Anakin. Maybe, if Lobo was a middle-aged farm hand who wore tight flannel shirts and wanted to have a summer affair with the farmer's wife under the big Elm tree. But the Main Man? Give me a fraggin' break.

Poor Jake Lloyd

:sorry:

jake-lloyd.png

Poor Jake Lloyd

jake-lloyd.png

Looks like he's prepping for the biopic of 'Colonel Sanders: The Early Years'.

Poor Jake Lloyd

jake-lloyd.png

Looks like he's prepping for the biopic of 'Colonel Sanders: The Early Years'.

Or better yet, Lobo!

Um, have you seen Eastern Promises? :makepoint: