• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poyo #1

98 posts in this topic

First Post! Anyways it is a complaint. I am pretty disappointed since I did not get to go to SDCC this year I ordered a copy of the "Convention Exclusive" which was a pre-order unsigned. What do I get in the mail you ask? A signed copy, now it is the curse of the green label for this book.

Sigh...

I actually spoke to the seller about it and it turns out it was a pretty orchestrated endeavor and he did not want to offend John Layman by saying hey don't sign my books kind of deal. I left him 100% 5 stars and positive feedback never the less because he communicated with me.

I just picked up 6 copies. Read the book over the weekend (thumbs u I think this is a winner, but we'll see. hm

Its funny isn't it,the randomness of this books attraction.

Some areas have loads yet others have sold out within a day.

Are there any boardies with first prints still common in their location.

Australia is tapped out.

I even tried Sydney!

I managed to send of 8 I think in the end to Joey for his CGC delivery service, so hopefully I will get them back by the time "Deep Space Poyo" comes out....

CGC open another bloody office!!