• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My pictures from the SDCC

99 posts in this topic

IMG_0803.jpg

I find this sort of thing unfortunate and even condescending. Even though they might have good intentions, I personally believe they do more harm than good with it.

It was actually pretty funny. By Friday morning, there were Comic-Con attendees standing in front of them carrying signs that read "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD" and "GALACTUS IS COMING". Another guy was handing out "Get out of hell free" cards.

Lou F. is actually partially deaf so that might have something to do with his reactions. I know this has been mentioned before.

Personally I loved Disney Deadpool or Mickeypool

DSC_9000.jpg

There were quite a few mash up costumes. Next year I may actually focus on getting pictures of them.

That's not Disney or Mickey Mouse. That's Deadmaus, so maybe Deadlpoolmaus or Deadmauspool?

IMG_0803.jpg

I find this sort of thing unfortunate and even condescending. Even though they might have good intentions, I personally believe they do more harm than good with it.

It was actually pretty funny. By Friday morning, there were Comic-Con attendees standing in front of them carrying signs that read "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD" and "GALACTUS IS COMING". Another guy was handing out "Get out of hell free" cards.

I like those guys. I think they DEFINITELY do harm, but probably more to their cause than to anybody walking by. I high-fived the girl who was screeching "Embrace the almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster" at the top of her lungs!

I think they DEFINITELY do harm, but probably more to their cause than to anybody walking by.

That was precisely what I meant.

(thumbs u

IMG_0803.jpg

I like those guys. I think they DEFINITELY do harm, but probably more to their cause than to anybody walking by.

I've never understood the reasoning behind picketing and carrying religious signage in public.

I don't quite see the benefit of making yourself out to be an attention whore who's presence is completely inappropriate, not welcomed by the vast majority and having to withstanding mockery and ridicule by droves of spectators. Doesn't seem the most intelligent way to deliver your message.

:devil:

However, if they had a Bible Variant - that would have garnered some interest. Perhaps with an Ebas cover of Mary Magdalene...

IMG_0803.jpg

I like those guys. I think they DEFINITELY do harm, but probably more to their cause than to anybody walking by.

I've never understood the reasoning behind picketing and carrying religious signage in public.

I don't quite see the benefit of making yourself out to be an attention whore who's presence is completely inappropriate, not welcomed by the vast majority and having to withstanding mockery and ridicule by droves of spectators. Doesn't seem the most intelligent way to deliver your message.

:devil:

I did my best to scare them off... (shrug)

4afb5430.jpg

Personally I loved Disney Deadpool or Mickeypool

DSC_9000.jpg

There were quite a few mash up costumes. Next year I may actually focus on getting pictures of them.

the Mouse with the Mouth????

:facepalm:

[font:Book Antiqua]It doesn’t have anything to do with Disney

Its a tip of the hat to deadmau5.[/font]

deadmau5_00248724.jpg