• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 1:200

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I have two copies of the 1:200 variant of Walking Dead 100. Both are box fresh, and were shipped bagged and boarded, and housed in top loaders. I opened one to take scans, but other than that, they have not been taken out of the casing.

Asking $270 $250 $$200 for each, of $380 for both (includes International 4-5 day shipping, tracked and insured). PayPal preferred (instant and not e-check), but will accept MO, Wester Union. Check only if you have good feedback.

Each will be well packed, and sent out promptly.

No probies, no HOS, you know the drill. If your new, please provide some references. First two :takeit: gets the books.

FC

wd100.jpg

BC

wd100back1.jpg

The store I got them from said Diamond packaged them amazingly well, and they have been board and bagged and housed in those plastic top loaders.

The store has 2 more copies, so if any one else wants one (besides the one I have left), please let me know so I can grab it for you.