• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

Cool, I liked this series but I have too many other things to read at the moment so I dropped it in singles. Hopefully more people start picking it up. I'll be reading it in HC!

I guess I should sell my 1,2,3 and I think my #1 is the variant cover.

Cool, I liked this series but I have too many other things to read at the moment so I dropped it in singles. Hopefully more people start picking it up. I'll be reading it in HC!

I guess I should sell my 1,2,3 and I think my #1 is the variant cover.

I'll swap you for that Nowhere Men thought bubble I owe you.

I got the same print plus pages 21 and 22 from issue #1 from Matt for Christmas.

I thought I bought pg 22 from issue 1 last Thursday (shrug)

I was incorrect it was pages 20 and 21 I received. Those are the pages where the CIA Agent makes his full appearance.

Anyone believe the value of 3 Story Secret Files of the Giant Man will jump?

With the way things are trending for 1st Appearances in other comics (Green Wake 7, Morning Glories 14, Walking Dead 93) I think it might. It helps that 3 Story is also a Matt Kindt book and that could add some interest. Plus, 3 story has a really low print run.

I never thought these books would be worth anything, but I liked the story so I have them all. I also picked up a copy of the #1 variant at half price books in the 25 cent box. I guess u never know what may blow up.

Edited by mojomikey

Anyone believe the value of 3 Story Secret Files of the Giant Man will jump?

With the way things are trending for 1st Appearances in other comics (Green Wake 7, Morning Glories 14, Walking Dead 93) I think it might. It helps that 3 Story is also a Matt Kindt book and that could add some interest. Plus, 3 story has a really low print run.

I actually have that issue and I'll take a pic of what the inside looks like. It can be considered its early/first(whatever you prefer) appearance and will likely rise in value as the series gets more attention and heats up even more. Not that its not doing that now...

With the book being a good read and gaining momentum plus its an ongoing for at least 60 issue's(planned), I expect 3 Story a must for fans and completist alike. I would suggest looking for his book asap as its relatively cheap. Better safe than sorry.