• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

i'll take a complete run of Planet Comics, over a page from Cerberus 80.... :baiting:

Wasn't complete. It would have been 15-20 midgrade issues from 20-73. A complete run of Planets would be hard to give up...

hence my reaction ;)

By far my favorite new series in a long time!!!

I dig OA but refuse to start because I won't be able to sleep at night... Gollum syndrome will kick in... "I must have moar, my own, my precious."

That's amazing...you're not an OA collector but you've just described perfectly what it's like to be one. A fun hobby, but NOT for everyone. Can really drive you nuts.

I think it's cool that people are buying this art. Looking at the book on the stands, I would have said there was NO chance it would succeed....because of the art. Totally atypical of standard comic book art. I'm glad the movie news is making readers give this title a chance. Hope they stick with it if it's good, even if the movie doesn't happen.

Another title that should have gotten more readers but didn't because of the art, is SWEET TOOTH...which Matt Kindt contributed art to. Definitely worth picking up in TPB. Excellent read.

Dhurley -

I read #1 and #2 this past weekend and I think it is fantastic. Love the little extras that fill the space (reminds me of the type of info provided in the game Portal, by Steam). I'm in.

R

My LCS gets more issues of Mind MGMT than PP. I am glad good art and story get more hype in the store.

Same here. PP is done at my LCS

The main store I go to dropped it at 5 except for a few pulls and picked it back up because of phone calls the last few weeks. He said they would get copies in and it would just sit there for months without one sale.