• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

Matt is putting out custom one of a kind slip cases for the Mind MGMT vol 1 hardcover. They feature one of a kind art on the front and back. He posted examples on twitter but I can't get twitter on the work computer.

These will only be available at conventions he is attending.

Edited by Mangbus

Article:

Matt Kindt’s Mind MGMT from Dark Horse has quickly become a fan favorite. The spy thriller continues to draw readers in with each issue through impressive watercolor sequential art and a well crafted narrative. I talked with Matt to discuss the niche he is carving out for himself in the comic book industry: HERE

I've got my s/s copies of MMGMT 1-4 coming back next week :thumbsup:

Didn't get a 9.8 on the #1, but did land a 9.8 on issue #3.

I think my #1 got 9.4, issue 2 and 4 hit 9.6 and #3 got the 9.8

Never even saw the variant! :whatthe:

I've got my s/s copies of MMGMT 1-4 coming back next week :thumbsup:

Didn't get a 9.8 on the #1, but did land a 9.8 on issue #3.

I think my #1 got 9.4, issue 2 and 4 hit 9.6 and #3 got the 9.8

Never even saw the variant! :whatthe:

I've been saying these books were tough in 9.8, but nice haul indeed (thumbs u

Matt showed his copy at ECCC and he was really proud of it...even mentioned the pages are on thicker stock. He told me he cares about all those little things because he was either in advertisement or printing (can't remember exactly) and he always cared about the little details!

Matt showed his copy at ECCC and he was really proud of it...even mentioned the pages are on thicker stock. He told me he cares about all those little things because he was either in advertisement or printing (can't remember exactly) and he always cared about the little details!

Speaking of advertisements - I'm not surprised to hear Matt had a background in the industry since he did such a great job with the back cover ads.

I was wondering if anyone figured out what the Easter Egg was that was hinted at on the back cover ad of #6. Matt squirreled away a hint that something could be done with the back covers of 1-6. I do not have a #1 so I didn't go any deeper with it.