• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

Finally caught up on this series - it really is one of the best titles currently out. I like where the story is going; seems to be headed to an epic tale. It's probably been mentioned on here somewhere, but has Kindt stated how many issues this will run for?

Yup, #12 was 1/3 of the way through the story.

I can't wait to see where it's going. You can tell that he's putting 110% into this book, each character has their own voice, and he's doing a great job of spacing out the introduction of each, so they all have space to breath (with a total "main" cast of what 12-14 at this point?)

Finally caught up on this series - it really is one of the best titles currently out. I like where the story is going; seems to be headed to an epic tale. It's probably been mentioned on here somewhere, but has Kindt stated how many issues this will run for?

I am catching up also. The art bothers me, but I like the story line. Good use of history.

Hope this is okay to post here!

img461_zpsb98992f6.jpg

I have twin girls, so getting the Perrier twins and my favorite the Hulk together just seemed like the right thing to do! Loved meeting Matt In Denver, also was able to pick up a few original pages!

Super Spy is on sale on Comixology this weekend - $4 for 325 pages

Also, Two Sisters for $2 - 333 pages

I've heard good things about Super-spy so that's a no brainier. Haven't heard anything about Two Sisters, but two bucks for one of Matt's graphic novels is hard to beat.