• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

Has anyone read his Marvel stuff yet? I'm curious if it's any good.

Pat

Haven't read the new Spiderman title, but I hear it's pretty good. I enjoyed the Harley Quinn he did for villains month.

One of my NYCC pickups:

MindMGMT15Cover_zpsc6dd3e19.jpg

Thanks to TBP for helping to push me in the right direction...very happy with this purchase! Also glad that you ended up convincing yourself to pick up a cover as well. ;)

Edited by jjeanius

One of my NYCC pickups:

Thanks to TBP for helping to push me in the right direction...very happy with this purchase! Also glad that you ended up convincing yourself to pick up a cover as well. ;)

(worship) (worship) (worship)

:o

HOLY mess! That's my favorite Mind MGMT Cover!!! Congrats, im stewing in friendly-envy over here! :cloud9:

One of my NYCC pickups:

Cool. Looks like you made some nice pickups (having seen other threads). I guess TBP did the right thing here...

47c9u.jpg