• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I just announced an opp with Matt at NYCC. Matt would love to raise money for his children's charity and I am happy to help him do so. Check it out, please :-)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6941299#Post6941299

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

i read "2 Sisters" tday.

SO F'N GOOD!

You can't wiretap a dream. #14

I liked this so much better than #13.

Agreed! 14 was great, but....dare I say not as "deep" as I expected for a book focusing on Meru? I'll probably get pounced on for saying that, but its true, I was left feeling like I wanted more Meru background, more detail.

All in all, better than 13, and it appears the pacing may be back on track now.

really. really. really....excited for #15. All things Lyme!

Loved #15

wtf are you people? lol

I still haven't had time to read #14 yet!!!!!! FFS. I am actually really looking forward to sitting down with 2x issues to enjoy. Hrrrm may have to do that later on tonight hm Can't really comment until I have done that can I now? Besides I am usually too busy telling people to catch up on the titles that I actually have read.