• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Real life WONDER WOMAN

75 posts in this topic

She can be my Wonder Woman any time.......I have a weakness for cute asians and blackish hair / blueish or green eyes such as this one or Megan Fox,

Currently dating an asian but shes not tickling my fancy. .

I hope she doesn't go on these Boards!!!!

She might go slice & dice Elektra style on your !!! lol

But man, this is certainly one cute track star!!! :luhv:

I can't place the movie, but it reminds me of a scene in a comedy where a pretty girl is taunting a guy with suggestive looks, filmed in slow-motion I believe.

I keep thinking it's Animal House. Anyone know what scene I might be remembering?

It's pretty clear she's visualizing the race and getting the timing down (muscle memory) to clear the hurdles. Seems to have worked as she blew by all the others...

I can't place the movie, but it reminds me of a scene in a comedy where a pretty girl is taunting a guy with suggestive looks, filmed in slow-motion I believe.

I keep thinking it's Animal House. Anyone know what scene I might be remembering?

This probably isn't it...but it's a good example nonetheless:

:golfclap:

Not the scene that I had in mind,

but a great clip in a similar vein :applause:

Cool Hand Luke was a cool movie.

Fast Times at Ridgemont High; Phoebe Cates In Bikini ??

National Lampoon's Vacation?

Wow what a nice role model she could become for young women. At least I hope she does. She smiles before the race, blows the competition out of the water then congratulates them at the end.

She looks tall enough to fit the role as well. Thanks for that post OP for the thread. The happiness thing someone said early applies as well. I doubt there is anyone who wouldnt be able to give into this girl's smile consider the curves that come with it. AND she is all natural or at least I assume she is at 19.

Best. Day. Ever.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10025-1342713765-7.gif

I can't get enough of this image. :cloud9:

Yeah usually I go for other things bouncing up and down, she doesn't have much up top but mezmorizing none the less.

That gif need some Batman TV style kapows

How'd you like to be the girl standing behind her :devil: