• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worldwide Comics

114 posts in this topic

I was reading this thread and thinking, I would check out WW comics then bang two links and 1.5 hours reading later, another one to avoid.

Some great reading & history here on the boards.

To be honest I've bought from them directly via their WWComics site, always excellent books, nothing has ever gone wrong, friendly, quick to deal with and prices are more reasonable then some eBay/ComicLink sellers.

I know I've heard about the shilling on eBay and no one has come on here from WW to argue those claims.

I've only ever done business direct and never had a problem.

Reading back through 2 different thread links, someone from WW does come on and slags off FT, I trust Nick totally and that was good enough for me to not want to do business with them.

Must have missed that. I'll go through and re-read.

I have always picked up a thing or two from them at Chicago. Nice books and easy to deal with.

I have to edit this. I was thinking about Superworld, not Worldwide.

I have always picked up a thing or two from them at Chicago. Nice books and easy to deal with.

Superworld is very good. (thumbs u

I remember that going down. lol I woudn't trust Matt at all,just too much shadiness going on. ???

I am glad this thread refreshed my memory. I"ll just skip that booth from now on.

but should you relent in the future, make sure it's only a partial acceptance of ww---please continue to skip the timelys, fox pre-8/40's and raboys.

thanks.

......and all Atlas and E.C.'s in Fine or better, no since in taking a gamble there. I'll selflessly absorb all the pain and disappointment for you :foryou: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Ted is a Prince among Thieves. :applause:

I've dealt with both Worldwide and Superworld. Both are quite reputable. Ted (Superworld) is local to me so I tend to do more business with him since I can make go and look at what I'm interested in buying.

I was reading this thread and thinking, I would check out WW comics then bang two links and 1.5 hours reading later, another one to avoid.

To be honest I've bought from them directly via their WWComics site, always excellent books, nothing has ever gone wrong, friendly, quick to deal with and prices are more reasonable then some eBay/ComicLink sellers.

I know I've heard about the shilling on eBay and no one has come on here from WW to argue those claims.

Reading back through 2 different thread links, someone from WW does come on and slags off FT, I trust Nick totally and that was good enough for me to not want to do business with them.

Must have missed that. I'll go through and re-read.

Matt came on here and told Nick that his moral compass was too tightly wound. I found it hilarious that he would say something like that as a negative. :roflmao: It tells you how tightly he feels his moral compass should be wound.

Never did find out how you wind a compass. ???

Ah yes....and Nick and I had a few beers about it in London at the London Show at the ExCel Centre a few months back. Nick's a great guy and I owe him a few pints next time he's over here...

Steve is indeed in the process of moving himself and the business from Ohio to San Antonio, so he'll be hard to reach for the next few weeks.

Matt Nelson will have a booth set up in Chicago for Classics Inc. Steve will be there with a very limited number of books. He will be happy to bring any books to the show that you want from the website.

Send him an email, as the phone will be disconnected in a few days.

If you still have trouble reaching him, PM me and i'll be sure he gets the information.

It's either been poofed or it's being worked over and will return later; the link worked fine this morning.

There's a famous quote about the power of the people who write the history books I'd like to use here, but I can't remember it. It brings to mind another quote about what happens to those who forget history, but I can't remember that one either.

It's either been poofed or it's being worked over and will return later; the link worked fine this morning.

There's a famous quote about the power of the people who write the history books I'd like to use here, but I can't remember it. It brings to mind another quote about what happens to those who forget history, but I can't remember that one either.

Was it "history is written by those who moderate"? (shrug)