• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Knight Massacre. Multiple people killed in DKR Showing!!!

553 posts in this topic

You wanna own simple guns....fine. but they need to outlaw body armor and automatic weapons. You don't need those, no matter what the NRA or anyone says. I heard its easier to get a gun in Colorado than a drivers license.
How the hell did he get body armor? :ohnoez:

You wanna own simple guns....fine. but they need to outlaw body armor and automatic weapons. You don't need those, no matter what the NRA or anyone says. I heard its easier to get a gun in Colorado than a drivers license.

Black market I guess?

Black market I guess?

:ohnoez:

It's being treated as domestic terrorism

There was a bomb threat at the Ambassador Bridge in Detroit on Monday evening as well. They closed it down for the better part of the day and we had to use the tunnel instead.

Wonder if the two are related.

Just horrendous. Our prayers go to the families.