• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Knight Massacre. Multiple people killed in DKR Showing!!!

553 posts in this topic

Did they catch him?
Yes.

Thank God for that. They get off easy when the kill themselves too.

Thankfully police were already at that theatre

Then how in the hell did this guy manage to make it all the way inside, past the ticketing, concessions, and into a (most likely) sold out venue with body armor and not get stopped before he is able to kill 15+ people and injure 50 more? I understand the rules of engagement, but there are some times where you just have to shoot first and ask questions later...

I wouldn't be surprised if this changes the way security is handled through out the country for even family friendly places.

So sad.

:(

I wouldn't be surprised if this changes the way security is handled through out the country for even family friendly places.

So sad.

My mom called me to see if I was watching the news.

She said you can't even go to the movie theater now and feel safe :(

This is a sad day :(

Then how in the hell did this guy manage to make it all the way inside, past the ticketing, concessions, and into a (most likely) sold out venue with body armor and not get stopped before he is able to kill 15+ people and injure 50 more? I understand the rules of engagement, but there are some times where you just have to shoot first and ask questions later...

I'm sure we will find out.

From my tactical point of view:

After watching the news earlier this morning, I am in complete shock. I don't know how anyone could of prepared for this. This maniach simply just ambushed an innocent crowd standing in line inside of a packed movie theater. Without hesitation, this evil killer (let's call it for what he is) decided to use a smoke grenade to distract the crowd and then open began to shoot at them.

Now don't get me wrong here, but what kind of coward are you to shoot into an umanned crowd?

From my tactical point of view:

After watching the news earlier this morning, I am in complete shock. I don't know how anyone could of prepared for this. This maniach simply just ambushed an innocent crowd standing in line inside of a packed movie theater. Without hesitation, this evil killer (let's call it for what he is) decided to use a smoke grenade to distract the crowd and then open began to shoot at them.

Now don't get me wrong here, but what kind of coward are you to shoot into an umanned crowd?

Some people play out sick fantasies in their heads and eventually act upon them, though obviously it is far too early to say what was going on inside the shooter's head. This is really sickening.

Reports are that he went in through an emergency exit and used some kind of smoke grenade before opening fire.

Inside job/help?

He could have gone to an earlier movie and propped the door open for later use.