• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Henn hosting HOWL AT THE MOON Baltimore Comicon pre-show party, Fri. Sept. 7th

23 posts in this topic

So the long and short is this---

I won a party for up to 100 guests at the piano bar, HOWL AT THE MOON.

This will be Friday, Sept. 7th, the night before the Baltimore Comicon.

No cover charge, first two drinks free, 1/2 price after that up to 8 PM.

Hrs are 5 PM to 8 PM.

Party also includes a free buffet.

Location is at the Baltimore Inner Harbor,

22 Market Place

Baltimore, MD 21202

P: 410-783-5111

I've been thinking about another forum board dinner as well, haven't done one of those in a while. Did italian one year, pig roast another.

We'd do that (obviously) on Saturday after the show.

Trip to my house (if you're willing) is about a 30 min. drive from the convention center.

More on that later, but nod if you're interested and we'll set it up!

So I switched jobs rather suddenly, and I'd actually be able to make this thing. Would a +1 be ok to bring?

Yep.

Also, looking into possibly hosting a board forum dinner at the house on Saturday night, pending interest. :thumbsup:

So I switched jobs rather suddenly, and I'd actually be able to make this thing. Would a +1 be ok to bring?

Yep.

Also, looking into possibly hosting a board forum dinner at the house on Saturday night, pending interest. :thumbsup:

As long as you can live up to the hype...your forum dinners have become stuff of legend, which many people still speak of. :acclaim:

Hopefully the weather cooperates better than the pig roast dinner. :wishluck:

Jim