• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maybe there should be a Batgirl Movie starring..

58 posts in this topic

doesn't she also feed her children as if they're birds?

YUH!!!! I forgot about that! she masticates her food for her kids! :sick:

This is from her homepage i just googled!!! :sick::sick::sick:

4 Shocking Secrets

1.Alicia never shaves her legs.She had a traumatic first-shaving experience brought about by childhood friend named Basil:"He was always calling me Hairy Legs,so my friend shaved my legs.She cut them so badly that i still have scars." 2.Her brother,David,nicknamed her Pee-cia."I used to pee in my pants,"she confesses,"but it wasn't like I was irresponsable.I had a bladder problem." 3.She doesn't own a bathing suit."The most horrifying thing has to be shopping for a bathing suit,"she says.But if she did break down to buy one,it would definitely be a one-piece. 4.The more successful she becomes,the less she bathes."I don't take showers or baths except when I have to,so my hair gets gross and dirty,"she admits.

seriously, i think im going to vomit!

That's just not right :sick:

I think that was just a few years ago. She named her kid Doorknob or something like that, said she regurgitates her food to feed her kids and showers rarely to save the Earth.

So it's something like Save on Water, Stench up the Air. She nullifies one action with the other ... ^^

Nothing sexier than a chick who's hair stinks like rotten garbage, pees herself, has hairy legs and smells like a can of rotten tuna fish on a hot day :sick:

Seriously, lets stop talking about her before i vomit on my keyboard and have to send you the replacement bill! :ohnoez:

so the long and short of it is, they should make a Batgirl film starring Batgirl

and Alicia Silverstone is disgusting

yes and yes (thumbs u

I mean could you imagine going to a restaurant and being like "WOW!!! theres Alicia Silverstone!!!" sitting next to you. next thing you know, she is chewing up food and spitting it into her kids mouths. I'm getting the chills just thinking how unbelievably disgusting that is :sick:

so the long and short of it is, they should make a Batgirl film starring Batgirl

yes and yes (thumbs u

I mean could you imagine going to a restaurant and being like "WOW!!! theres Alicia Silverstone!!!" sitting next to you. next thing you know, she is chewing up food and spitting it into her kids mouths. I'm getting the chills just thinking how unbelievably disgusting that is :sick:

smiley-sick016.gif

yes and yes (thumbs u

That's probably the most effective way for movie stars to get fans to leave them alone when they are eating dinner.

yes and yes (thumbs u

That's probably the most effective way for movie stars to get fans to leave them alone when they are eating dinner.

true although i suspect that isnt a huge problem for Alicia Silverstone hm

Guest Reader
I'm still okay with:

image012.png

:sick:

I still remember like 10 years ago they had an article in I think People my wife showed me where she answered something like "one thing people would never guess about me" as that she only showers once a week!!! :facepalm:

Man, she was a hot tomato back when that movie came out (Aerosmith videos, anyone?). Everyone went batsh*t over her (pardon the pun), but she went into obscurity.

Ummmm, that was Liv Tyler everyone was going not_in_tune_with_social_norms for in those videos NOT "i dont bathe" Alicia :gossip:

Alicia as well. She was in Cryin', Amazing and Crazy.

I'm still okay with:

image012.png

I still remember like 10 years ago they had an article in I think People my wife showed me where she answered something like "one thing people would never guess about me" as that she only showers once a week!!! :facepalm:

Man, she was a hot tomato back when that movie came out (Aerosmith videos, anyone?). Everyone went batsh*t over her (pardon the pun), but she went into obscurity.

Ummmm, that was Liv Tyler everyone was going not_in_tune_with_social_norms for in those videos NOT "i dont bathe" Alicia :gossip:

Duh! :facepalm:

No one was going not_in_tune_with_social_norms over her though. Liv was the hot one everyone drooled over wondering who the chick with the lazy mouth peeing herself was (thumbs u

Guest Reader
I'm still okay with:

image012.png

Duh! :facepalm:

No one was going not_in_tune_with_social_norms over her though. Liv was the hot one everyone drooled over wondering who the chick with the lazy mouth peeing herself was (thumbs u

There's a pedigreed Avengers 4 that popped up for sale here in case you missed it.