• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anything new this week in your copper age collection?

85 posts in this topic

Probably from the mail, although I have heard from somewhere that someone got a copy straight from the box. Hey, where's RMA and his recent haul? Surprised I haven't seen his copy of Man of Steel 18, 5th print in 9.8 here.

Probably from the mail, although I have heard from somewhere that someone got a copy straight from the box. Hey, where's RMA and his recent haul? Surprised I haven't seen his copy of Man of Steel 18, 5th print in 9.8 here.
DSCF0273.jpg

:acclaim:

DSCF0273.jpg

:acclaim:

How is that a 9.8 with that big white spot near the bottom? Grading standards have definitely changed over the years.

Nothing special from me. Just been plugging some holes in my copper UXM collection.

A bit pee'd off with this as the slab appears to have a small sliver of plastic between the inner and outer casing. No biggy. I for what I paid, I'm happy to send it for a re-holder in my next package to CGC.

UXM_193a.jpg

UXM_228a.jpg