• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anything new this week in your copper age collection?

85 posts in this topic

Some books recently acquired. The marvel books will be for sale soon. The DC books are mine.

image_zpsqasodygj.jpeg

Really liked the Nocturna books when I was buying them from 7-Eleven when I was a kid. Finally found some uber high grade copies in the wild.

image_zpsvuilwtaw.jpeg

Really liked the Nocturna books when I was buying them from 7-Eleven when I was a kid. Finally found some uber high grade copies in the wild.

image_zpsvuilwtaw.jpeg

Say, those are some nice pickups :golfclap: I'm the same way about the Nocturna books and that last pre-Crisis arc, I can't seem to resist nice copies. At some point soon I hope to do a custom bind of that whole pre-Crisis Copper run through Bats and 'Tec.

image_zpsvuilwtaw.jpeg

Say, those are some nice pickups :golfclap: I'm the same way about the Nocturna books and that last pre-Crisis arc, I can't seem to resist nice copies. At some point soon I hope to do a custom bind of that whole pre-Crisis Copper run through Bats and 'Tec.

I'm the same with copper Bats/Tec books. If they are in decent shape for a $1, I snag 'em.

Those do look like some sweet copies!

A small yet simple score of minty fresh copper!

P1020063_zpsnwc3yxkl.jpg

The Swamp Thing TPB, Vol. 7 Regenisis (2004) was quite a find for me. This book has been oop for a while and I've been searching to no avail. I was glad to finally find it, in new condition too! And even thou Superman #75 is readily available, I enjoy finding the other printings. :cloud9:

Not impressive...

... until you showed that serial number.

(thumbs u

Thanx. There's nothing like yelling "WHOA" in a quiet comic shop haha

lol

:applause:

I did that late last year when I stopped by a LCS I've driven by for a few years now and found a Valiant Chaos Effect Alpha Red signed by Bernard Chang on the cover for...

$1.45 in the regular issues bin.

:whee:

Not impressive...

... until you showed that serial number.

(thumbs u

Thanx. There's nothing like yelling "WHOA" in a quiet comic shop haha

I don't know if it's common, but I know about at least one serially-numbered comic that actually counted down when it was being produced, so #0004 would have been the fourth-to-last book produced.

Still looks cool even if the "truthy-truth" is opposite what you would expect.