• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Closed* Ebas Blank Sketch Cover Op

255 posts in this topic

So..... It seams that Mr "dscott" has got his cover back in 2012 Congratulation on that.

Has anyone else got theirs??

I myself have NOT got mine yet. And have been told by Mitchel Rossiter I'm at the mercy of the Artist.... Ebas.

At $500-600 a cover I expect to have a product in a responsible time but it has been over a year now...

Mitchel or Ebas, Any updates on this would be much appreciated.

Also just so everyone knows this offereing is approved by Ebas himself here is a pic of Ebas at my place right now holding the Laptop with this post.

001-32.jpg

Mitch and Ebas.

I don't think anyone has received their covers have they? I know 1 was mentioned but did that person actually get their sketch?

I'm confused. Is this another situation similar to AC where money changed hands and no sketches were delivered?

Or was this a list of sketches that would be done and paid for on completion?

A while back I was told by Ebas's agent that he accepted me for a commission. These communications were by email and phone. Apparently at the time they were really backlogged.

Then, I never heard from him again - even after several attempts to contact him.

Ebas has always been on my holy #$%^ I really want! list, but after not hearing back I figured you have to be somebody to get an Ebas commission.

Edit: For clarification, at this point no money was exchanged. I don't want to leave a false impression.

I'm not involved in either the EBAS or the AC sketch ops, so I have no dog in the fight. But why is there so much more outrage in the AC op? At least Anthony made sporadic attempts to get some covers out the door. This op appears to be DOA

I'm not involved in either the EBAS or the AC sketch ops, so I have no dog in the fight. But why is there so much more outrage in the AC op? At least Anthony made sporadic attempts to get some covers out the door. This op appears to be DOA

I can't speak for other customers, but I had NOT yet paid for mine. I apologize if my post made it sound like I had.

Yes, that is at least something. But many AC customers had waited several months to up to three years without getting what they paid for. What's more is that AC had told untruths along the way, and blatantly ignored communications for months at a time.

It was only when Speedy-D (who knows AC) got involved that customers started being made right. I emphasize "started" because AC still have tons of customers who still haven't gotten their work.

But this isn't the place to hash this out. Thanks to Speedy-D I'm one of the lucky AC customers who was made whole again. Hopefully everyone else will get there too.