• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore & Cincinnati Comicon (Swamp Thing guests) -- Accepting subs

22 posts in this topic

Taking subs for Baltimore Comicon (Sept. 8 & 9)

http://baltimorecomiccon.com/guests/

All books need to be to me by Sept. 7th

Also, Cincinnati Comic Expo Sept. 22, 23

http://cincinnaticomicexpo.com/

I am only handling the subs for the Swamp Thing guests, John Totleben, Rick Veitch, Steve Bissette and Tom Yeates.

All books for this show need to be in hand by Sept. 20

If you have your own CGC account, either dealer or Collector Society, please feel free to submit books under your own account.

In fact, I encourage it :)

It'll be a little cheaper for you in the long term, easy for you to track status, plus most people with their own accounts have some discounts available to them in terms of grading and shipping.

hm none of those Swampthing Guest are listed. Any other super secret guest I should expect?

CCE-SwampThing-Artists-4.jpg

:roflmao:

Rich,

I'm new to this process. I want to have a few books done with the signature series. How would I go about getting this done for the Baltimore Comic Con? Do I need for my LCS guy to mail them to you buy the 7th or am I misunderstanding.

Thanks for the help,

Chris

Rich,

I'm new to this process. I want to have a few books done with the signature series. How would I go about getting this done for the Baltimore Comic Con? Do I need for my LCS guy to mail them to you buy the 7th or am I misunderstanding.

Thanks for the help,

Chris

Chris,

What you would need to do have either your LCS or yourself (doesn't matter who) send me your books by the 7th.

You'll want to send me a PM with a list of what you're planning to send and who you are looking to get on your books, and we'll go from there :thumbsup:

So you're only going to do the listed Swamp Thing guests...any chance to get Mike Norton to sign a few things at Cinci?

Mike Norton is a personal friend of mine, going back to our SPX days together.

I'm betting Mike would do something really cool for you if I ask him to.

In fact, I think he owes me a bar tab. :think:

So you're only going to do the listed Swamp Thing guests...any chance to get Mike Norton to sign a few things at Cinci?

Mike Norton is a personal friend of mine, going back to our SPX days together.

I'm betting Mike would do something really cool for you if I ask him to.

In fact, I think he owes me a bar tab. :think:

I will have books for Mike :)

One week to Baltimore con, all subs need to be in hand one week from today, just a reminder-----but if you absolutely need one more day, any last minute subs can be taken by Saturday USPS

I'll be driving home Saturday after the show, so any books for Baltimore that

arrive last minute via USPS on that day can be taken to the show on Sunday.