• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Greatest Silver Age Villains! (post your keys here)

114 posts in this topic

[font:Comic Sans MS]Are Greatest Silver Age Villian Prototypes Included???[/font]

img418.jpg

:o

Never seen that cover before. Very cool.

Very nice copy :applause:

:o:o

That copy looks crazy nice! Still need that one :cry: Under copy for sale? :grin:

Thanks. I'm afraid this is my only copy. Years ago a friend of mine showed it to me as it was about to go up for sale. Right place at the right time. I loved it and had to buy it. My only other TOS is #32. I don't collect TOS, but they are 2 of my favorite books.

[font:Comic Sans MS]Are Greatest Silver Age Villian Prototypes Included???[/font]

We'll have to wait for a ruling from the thread starter.

In the meantime, here are scans of my some of my Green Lantern comics introducing villains:

Hector Hammond

GreenLantern5.jpg

Sinestro

GreenLantern7.jpg

Here's Sinestro's first cover:

GreenLantern9.jpg

25-06-2011101248PM.jpg

GreenLantern16.jpg

:cool:

We'll have to wait for a ruling from the thread starter.

In the meantime, here are scans of my some of my Green Lantern comics introducing villains:

Hector Hammond

GreenLantern5.jpg

Sinestro

GreenLantern7.jpg

Here's Sinestro's first cover:

GreenLantern9.jpg

25-06-2011101248PM.jpg

GreenLantern16.jpg

:cool:

Wow Great books (worship)

Love the #7 & #9 (worship) (worship)

img418.jpg

Huge coolness, but not sure it's a prototype. Our man Rodan can give us actual release dates, but this is the same month and year of Fantastic Four #5. Even if it has an earlier release date, there's really no telling when Kirby drew it. I prefer to think he created Doom first! That's just how he was drawing metal masks that month.

Huge coolness, but not sure it's a prototype. Our man Rodan can give us actual release dates, but this is the same month and year of Fantastic Four #5. Even if it has an earlier release date, there's really no telling when Kirby drew it. I prefer to think he created Doom first! That's just how he was drawing metal masks that month.

Yeah you are right. As per Rodans spread sheet that he gave me. :headbang: Same month and year they were both released on...Maybe this is the first Doom. :popcorn:lol Kinda weird Marvel would put out both at the same time...They look the same with the mask.