• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vince Greck , a new Australian dealer on CAF

179 posts in this topic

let me quote what he said in chat

well... it seams that you guys have a problem and I have no intention of making it ours... i was hoping we could talk, but I feel u r beyond that... so sorry

oh well...

Amazed "vince" came back. Here is what he posted.

[00:22:05] Brian Peck: the cap was never touched by steranko buckler said he inked a stat

[00:22:09] executor: with respect, u guys r not very nice or understanding, u must b a closed club ?

[00:22:25] executor: never said it was

Someone just opened up a CAF Gallery under 'Fake Art'

It features the Cap piece.

We all need to add tons of comments and ensure it gets lots of hits.

That way, it will obviously rank high on CAF and collectors will want to see why.

I've left 2 comments at different times today and I expect the latest one (just posted) to disappear shortly. It's presently 7pm in Perth and 9pm in Sydney (where Richard/Vince lives) so give it a few more hours (unless he's going to stay up all night!). Best,

Royd

Royd, he just deleted your comment and mine and he changed the description to read:

VERY CHEAP INTRO-OFFER...grab it fast !!!, price will more than double soon... Sale pending but not confirmed... get in quick!...all ORIGINAL art.

What a tool.

Keep posting comments people. Let's keep this up all night deleting them.

My very reasonable questions have been posted.

At least "Vince" learned from "Richard's" mistakes and paid for a premium account, which allows him to delete comments.

Poor Dickie had to delete the entire piece to get rid of people exposing him in the comments section.