• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I went to SDCC and all I came back with was over 50 9.9s and some stupid 10.0s

53 posts in this topic

I know your PM box is way full Dre, so I'll just put it out here:

I subbed two books that you looked over for me at SDCC, after telling me to put the ones I grabbed back. Both came back today at 9.8

Also, I bought an Adventure Time exclusive raw from one of your previous threads. I subbed that with this order also. And again that one came back a 9.8

I thank you very much dude, (worship)

I know your PM box is way full Dre, so I'll just put it out here:

I subbed two books that you looked over for me at SDCC, after telling me to put the ones I grabbed back. Both came back today at 9.8

Also, I bought an Adventure Time exclusive raw from one of your previous threads. I subbed that with this order also. And again that one came back a 9.8

I thank you very much dude, (worship)

You're welcome dude.

Slabs are shipping - Some of you received notices via PM or PayPal today. It's gonna take some time so please be patient. I'm trying to get out 10 - 20 shipments each day.

If you got a 9.9 upgrade and haven't paid for it yet or haven't received an invoice for it please contact me.