• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

Read on Twitter than Matt is on a sci-fi panel at SDCC today to discuss Think Tank.... Can any attendees fill the rest of us in with any news?

Top cow has a booth and he was there with like 2 people around him. I don't read this book, but anyone that does and is at SDCC he seems easily accessible.

I don't read this book, but anyone that does and is at SDCC he seems easily accessible. I will change that by immediately going out and ordering the TBP today, seek out back issues like a starving wolf, and dedicate my life to promoting Think Tank as the "it" book.

fixed.

I don't read this book, but anyone that does and is at SDCC he seems easily accessible. I will change that by immediately going out and ordering the TBP today, seek out back issues like a starving wolf, and dedicate my life to promoting Think Tank as the "it" book.

fixed.

I never said I didn't have any. ;)

I'd love to know what the print run on the 2nd print was...it might be surprisingly low...

rachel's rising or manhattan project situ...

The word on the street is 1500 copies, but nothing official yet.

lol. Didnt I already say this not that long ago? I mean, it came directly from Matt Hawkins in an email lol, its not like a whisper of a whisper or something. It came from the man himself.

Seriously though....screw the movie. This book freaking rocks!!