• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

@shanlilly @RahsanEkedal all good we had a stellar meeting! Rahsan has given Think tank new direction!

— Matt Hawkins (@topcowmatt) September 24, 2013
hm according to this and Matt's facebook page, something big is going to be announced...New direction... (shrug) what it is.

@shanlilly @RahsanEkedal all good we had a stellar meeting! Rahsan has given Think tank new direction!

— Matt Hawkins (@topcowmatt) September 24, 2013
hm according to this and Matt's facebook page, something big is going to be announced...New direction... (shrug) what it is. Fantastic comic and a subject that won't get me banned. Things are turning up Millhouse!

I found it interesting that Think Tank is doing so well digitally but as Matt said not so well with the floppies. It just does not make any sense to me how this book isn't selling 3x what it is right now when there are books that are pure garbage selling 15k+

On a side note anyone see the new "to stop a war" solicit? Awesomesauce

I am about 2 or 3 issues behind. They are nicely bagged and sorted away just waiting for a time where school isn't so hectic to get back into it.

Awesome! Things are getting real hairy so you are in for a treat when you can sit down and catch up :-)