• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

I never knew 2nd printings of books had any after market value. That's news to me! On releasing the books into schools we've penetrated some libraries...it's hard!

Matt

Scarcity & alternate covers are major factors for collectors :gossip:

Congrats again on the continued success of the book. As you can tell by reading the thread, this title has some very loyal fans.

oh sure...look at the 2nd printings of manhattan project and rachel's rising...some even exceed the value....

I believe speculation increases readership...sorta the groucho marks...I wouldn't want to be part of a club that would have me as a member...

exclusivity...value...these bring attention to a comic...plenty of wonderful comics flounder but for the speculators capricious attention...

We like rare, and you want blow our minds you give us something exclusive....

oh sure...look at the 2nd printings of manhattan project and rachel's rising...some even exceed the value....

I believe speculation increases readership...sorta the groucho marks...I wouldn't want to be part of a club that would have me as a member...

exclusivity...value...these bring attention to a comic...plenty of wonderful comics flounder but for the speculators capricious attention...

We like rare, and you want blow our minds you give us something exclusive....

^^ Yep on all accounts (thumbs u

I never knew 2nd printings of books had any after market value. That's news to me! On releasing the books into schools we've penetrated some libraries...it's hard!

Matt

Matt,

Any news on the Movie front you can share? Any exclusives coming up for any shows?

Matt

Congrats again on the continued success of the book. As you can tell by reading the thread, this title has some very loyal fans.

Hekla :hi:

Matt

Hekla :hi:

420 :hi:

... But don't buy all the Think Tank OA :sumo:

Matt

You should sign a few and have an easter egg hunt.

Thanks again for stopping in.