• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

That's what the 1:10 looks like I got 5 copies of the raw and that variant and odered more copies of the variant from DCBS. I want to hear from someone who picked up copies at Comic Con and verify that there isn't anything different about there copy (e.g., is there a letter to readers in the back, is the content of said letter the same?).

I really enjoyed issue No. 2. I'm happy this book is an ongoing title. It has given me some much needed hope for the writing in Cyberforce. I haven't read Top Cow books in a long long time and I'm really excited about the idea that they may be putting out more than one good book. What did everyone think about the second issue? I'm very happy with the art and think that the story is progressing nicely. I wish the writer wouldn't patronize readers in the letters section by signaling unresolved plot lines, but the references to actual science and gadgets more than made up for it. One of my favorite letter pages in comics for sure!

I really enjoyed issue No. 2. I'm happy this book is an ongoing title. It has given me some much needed hope for the writing in Cyberforce. I haven't read Top Cow books in a long long time and I'm really excited about the idea that they may be putting out more than one good book. What did everyone think about the second issue? I'm very happy with the art and think that the story is progressing nicely. I wish the writer wouldn't patronize readers in the letters section by signaling unresolved plot lines, but the references to actual science and gadgets more than made up for it. One of my favorite letter pages in comics for sure!

Totally agree with you on this one. Good book with an intriguing story and the art fits it well.

Glad to hear that others are enjoying it as much as me. Does anyone know where the ashcan was distributed and whether all of the ashcans were signed?

No they were not all signed, it was an option. I believe they are sold out now.

Also, I absolutely love this book and cant wait for issue 3

Definitely the most thought provoking book out at the moment. I just wish I had more #1's and not from a speculative point of view just for my collection because I love the characters and story.

Plenty out there! Go and pick em up :cloud9:

Not anywhere near me and none online (ebayuk)

Definitely the most thought provoking book out at the moment. I just wish I had more #1's and not from a speculative point of view just for my collection because I love the characters and story.

Plenty out there! Go and pick em up :cloud9:

Not anywhere near me and none online (ebayuk)

Ahhh! Didnt notice that

I just read this last week and hope they can turn it into and ongoing.

I thought the story was really cool and the art was good as well.

2c

Ryan

You got your wish, well to ten anyway but the writer hopes he can make it 100 at least if you read the back page of the first issue

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/08/06/think-tank-to-continue-past-issue-four/

I just read this last week and hope they can turn it into and ongoing.

I thought the story was really cool and the art was good as well.

2c

Ryan

You got your wish, well to ten anyway but the writer hopes he can make it 100 at least if you read the back page of the first issue

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/08/06/think-tank-to-continue-past-issue-four/

Sweet. Thanks for the info. Adding to my pull list. (thumbs u