• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

Mine is actually no signature. I did a wtb thread and scored one. I want to say I was offered by two different boardies. The one I didn't go with wanted 32 shipped for one.
funny thing is i sold it for $45 with 1-4 +variant & the ashcan. You never replied and I just posted a random price cause wasnt sure of it. Why hate. Never ripped anyone off on here. Usually hooked people up with cheaper prices.

Mine is actually no signature. I did a wtb thread and scored one. I want to say I was offered by two different boardies. The one I didn't go with wanted 32 shipped for one.
funny thing is i sold it for $45 with 1-4 +variant & the ashcan. You never replied and I just posted a random price cause wasnt sure of it. Why hate. Never ripped anyone off on here. Usually hooked people up with cheaper prices.

Wow. I can't see any hate in that post at all. Bryan simply said how much you offered for the book. He never said he was ripped off (shrug)

It was a really fair price. Someone just offered one for a little cheaper. I only said how much you wanted just in case someone was looking. I meant no disrespect as I didnt even say who offered it to me.