• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

It started as a 4 issue mini but got picked up for 9 now. If it keeps on being as good as it is the creator said he would love to make it an ongoing (he said so in the back pages of issue 1 i believe).

From the back pages of issue 1:

"I would love to write aout this character for 100+ issues but that all depends on whether I can find an audience for the book so if you like it please tell a friend!"

That's totally my bad I read the solicit for "THINK TANK MILITARY DOSSIER #1" on DCBS and without looking into it I assumed it was relaunching!

It was originally going to be a 4 issue mini. It is now currently a 10 issue [not 9 guys] run per the creators. However, they will expand it based on sales and I really think it will become an ongoing. Even more so with the Military Dossier planned. That just means more exposure.

Id also like to point out that Matt is a wonderful person to deal with. I picked up a bunch of Aschans when they were available and he sent me a note saying thank you and later I received a sketch. I also got to chat with the Top Cow team at NYCC and they are just very nice people that seem very passionate about what they do.

The TPB comes out next week. Im going to buy a few more and send them out to some of the guys here on the forum to pass along when they are done reading. Who knows, maybe one of them will like the book as much as I do. Ill post up when I get them in next week and if anyone is interested in reading one, Ill send it your way for free. All I ask is that you sign your name along with your location and pass it to someone else when you are done. Im only going to have 5-6 to pass around so first come first serve ;-) If no one is interested then I get more copies for myself so its a win win lol.

Just got an email from Matt Hawkins. He said Think Tank is now at minimum 12 issues and they are wanting to keep it going after that! Great news :cloud9:

Keep an eye out for Matt. He is creating an account here to say hello :-)

He did say that he got stock on the age verification screen. Any known bugs with that guys?

I just realized this thread only has 12 pages. hm

Come on boardies. :sumo:

Give this book a whirl. :headbang:

Cleaver twists like ToT. (thumbs u

Smart, genius stuff like Manhattan Projects. :banana:

Great art like The Walking Dead (black and white book). :cloud9:

Read the first one for free - Think Tank #1 - FREE

:takeit:^^

Just got off the Hill and stopped by one of my LCS on the way back to my office. I asked the guy working how Think Tank has been selling overall and how has the new trade been selling so far. He said it's been doing really well. We chatted about the book for a bit and then I was off.

I noticed that there were no back issues of Think Tank or PP left on the back issue shelves, which is a good sign for these two books.

One down. A few more to go. Let's hope it's the same story.

Yup, Im jealous.

A while back, I think after issue 2 I managed to pick these up off ebay. Signed one was 12 bucks and variant was 15.

iryfi.jpg

The signed one didn't come with a certificate of authenticity but the seller had 100% feedback and the sigs look comparable to yours.