• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

To be CRYSTAL CLEAR guys...

NYCC Bedlam is 1,000 copies.

It was advertised as 500 in print.

It was advertised as 500 on their website.

It was advertised as 500 by many retailers & fans.

It was advertised as 500 by the creator (who did NOT place the print order)

I saw the cases on the NYCC floor Wednesday.

I know who placed the print order. He wisely increased it at the last minute based on the rather obvious demand.

Feels like Groundhog day.

Will Image ever confirm this? Sellers are still promoting @ 500 because they can.

>>Will Image ever confirm this?<<

Nope.

If you do not consider me to be a credible source, go with the 500.

IT's not your credibility thats at question, Larry. Not everyone know you or reads this thread. Until Image confirms they made a mistake in the promotion everyone/everywhere will continue to sell these as a 500 print run and not 1000 as you state.

Image, most publishers for that matter NEVER disclose print runs.

( Image said ltd to 500. That can mean they printed a KaJillion but were offering 500 at NYCC )

You know what? I'm sick of this game.

Since I bought 100 copies, it's in my interest to have the print run be 500.

500 it is.

I own 20% of the print run.

Lucky me.

Edited by LarrysComics

Image, most publishers for that matter NEVER disclose print runs.

You know what? I'm sick of this game.

Since I bought 100 copies, it's in my interest to have the print run be 500.

500 it is.

I own 20% of the print run.

Lucky me.

Mate you're being way to sensitive :foryou:

Larry, I totally believe it. Just the sheer number available tells me its over 500.

So do I, with over 100 on sale here alone on the weekend of release I can't believe it's not more than 500.

There were several boardies who picked up 25-50 copies of the book on Thursday (prior to Image limiting it to 1 book pr. person).

Image brought 500 copies to the show - whether they printed more, I don't know, but there were only 500 copies for sale at NYCC.

Larry, I totally believe it. Just the sheer number available tells me its over 500.

So do I, with over 100 on sale here alone on the weekend of release I can't believe it's not more than 500.

There were several boardies who picked up 25-50 copies of the book on Thursday (prior to Image limiting it to 1 book pr. person).

Image brought 500 copies to the show - whether they printed more, I don't know, but there were only 500 copies for sale at NYCC.

You say 500 and another boardie said he saw the boxes and there were 1000 copies ... would you please share with us your source?

You say 500 and another boardie said he saw the boxes and there were 1000 copies ... would you please share with us your source?

I think it was HugeRosen...

:grin:

Edited by Pariah

I was at the show - I asked :gossip:

>>I was at the show - I asked<<

Me too.

I asked the man that set the print run.

Somebody I work with on a regular basis.

I set up on Wednesday. I saw the palette.

I'm perfectly fine with the number 500 being attached to this edition.

( a couple of boardies have asked me to drop this for obvious reasons. I will )

500 Works for me.

Edited by LarrysComics