• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Did a deal today for 6 pages of OA from issue 1, all including Madder Red :) Very excited although not all are staying with me which will be sad.

For those in London England there are about 17 pages. From book one on show at Orbital.

:banana:

Did a deal today for 6 pages of OA from issue 1, all including Madder Red :) Very excited although not all are staying with me which will be sad.

For those in London England there are about 17 pages. From book one on show at Orbital.

Did you buy the pages at Orbital...? I had asked in advance if pages would be for sale, and was told that they were just on display at this show. Is that not the case...?

(thumbs u