• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Uhh...looks an awful lot like the Phantom Variant cover to issue 1. And...I believe this is by Riley Rossmo, but Frazer Irving is the regular cover artist. Are you sure this is the actual cover?

How many close-up headshot covers do we need anyway?

Edited by jjeanius

Yeah, I'm thinking they just pulled a random image for that one. It still says CA Frazier Irving and that's obviously Rossmo. Plus it's almost identical to the Phantom.

My DCBS pre orders should finally arrive today.

Yesterday i got my Forbidden Planet order. I'll try to post an image of the box when i get home.

FORBIDDEN PLANET SHIPPING BOX...... doh!

IMG-20121119-00403.jpg[/img]

OUCH. That's why I' m boycotting them a until someone posts better results... someday

Yup thats about how mine looked also. Then they stuffed three to four in a sleeve.

Man now I'm starting to worry about my shipment......... And it's going to Canada too...... (Double whammy)

So today I finally picked one Bedlam OA page!

As I promised, here are some photos O just took, hope I will find some nice frame soon!

My absolutely first OA and im in love! Its just really nice feeling haveing it :)

isRsM.jpg

P6umM.jpg

My DCBS pre orders should finally arrive today.

Yesterday i got my Forbidden Planet order. I'll try to post an image of the box when i get home.

FORBIDDEN PLANET SHIPPING BOX...... doh!

IMG-20121119-00403.jpg[/img]

OUCH. That's why I' m boycotting them a until someone posts better results... someday

Yup thats about how mine looked also. Then they stuffed three to four in a sleeve.

Man now I'm starting to worry about my shipment......... And it's going to Canada too...... (Double whammy)

Mine made it safe a few weeks ago in a cardboard mailer. The odds were against it, but they all made it here NM/NM- or better for all 5 copies. I seriously doubt that if I order the same amount 10 times only 2 or 3 would make it safely. I dont recommend them for international shipping. A shame too, you know how much more business they could have brought in if they pulled off the Bedlam international deliveries well? They had a chance to showcase their store worldwide and looks like their packing has blown it for them. doh!

Edited by Fastballspecial

Mine also came safe in a cardboard mailer. There was only one that had a corner bend. Would it really be so hard to ask for them to bag and board each comic? Charge .50 cents extra or whatever but to ship a comment without bag/board anywhere, especially overseas is :insane: