• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

SPIDER-MAN #50 HOMAGE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEDLAM-3-PHANTOM-Variant-1st-Print-/160962170248?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item257a17cd88

I ordered 5 earlier. If they are selling at that price I might let a few go.

I don't believe in the title as of yet but that cover is awesome. I might just order it because the homage is that cool. :grin:

+1

Nick needs to remember the perilous condition this book is in.

His first real big-number book doesn't need more disruption with schedules.

This is the 2nd time.

He is running out of feet to shoot himself in....

Infinite Vacation.

As for the week delay on 4, weren't they scheduled for something ridiculous like 3 issues in 6 weeks because of the #3 delay? If so, then it's probably a good thing to space it back out a bit.

I ordered a couple of the Bedlam #2 and #3 Phantom today from Graham Crackers

When you get them, check out the front bottom right. They had 20 copies in store and all were bent(pressable).

So this was delivered today. The books were packaged really nice in a USPS Priority Box and all six books are definitely 9.8 candidates!

Thank you for another excellent transaction Graham Crackers! :cloud9:

I'm starting to scoop up this book in volume. I think we're seeing the makings of what could be one of the best graphics of 2013. Could be wrong, but I have a decent track record.

^^

Love Bedlam and that #3 (2nd)

+1 This book is a sleeper and when people try to get the 1st issue it will be too late because the members on this board own them all!! :)

Nicely done, Ryan. I knew that image looked familiar.

Also, I do agree with Andy and others who think this book is ready to take off in 2013 (if it can keep on schedule). I've been picking up #1's along the way like James Woods picking up pieces of candy on Family Guy.