• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

So whats with the "On My Way" bit - to me 'The First' seemed *gulp* like an Android...

(and no,I don't mean a bloody tablet!)

Or if not,then the first HAS to be the first patient operated on by 'The Doc' and is totally controlled by the Police.

First/Madder = Ying/Yang?

No way Madder knows the killer. He's profiling. Think of Hannibal Lecter but without the police knowing he's a killer...or at least with no solid proof.

Agreed. Lecter figured out Buffalo Bill... eventually.

I think he figured it out a lot sooner than the reveal.

No way Madder knows the killer. He's profiling. Think of Hannibal Lecter but without the police knowing he's a killer...or at least with no solid proof.

Agreed. Lecter figured out Buffalo Bill... eventually.

I think he figured it out a lot sooner than the reveal.

I agree. Lecter was brilliant and keep stringing Clariece along.

Lecture: "Hello Clariece. Do you still here the lambs?"

Madder: "You can hear them too. Glorious!!"

The Killer: "Let's get nekked!"

R

The entire POINT of the program is to build foot traffic for the LCS.

With the art-forms transition to digital media, it's nice to have a reason to visit a comic shop, No?

It's a been pretty nice program for the creators involved too..

If that's the entire POINT then it's FAILING.

I've only bought one variant but I got it online for cover. If I wanted any others, I'd get them online for cover.

Thanks. Riley and I had a quick discussion about the perspective on both his original and my recreation. As well as the possibility of getting this graphic put onto a skateboard deck. I will say that is pretty awesome, for me, to get feedback from the original artist when I do something like this. :)

Edited by Sarfa