• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Pg 1 was only $450 initially. The big splash was $600. And they are 11x17 too. What size was Riley's?

I almost pulled trigger on one of them but couldn't do it.

Page 1 was $450

Pager 2 and 3 were both $600

I was very close to pulling the trigger myself and Riley's pages were 11x17

Can I say again how much this book kicks ?!

Not too many graded #1's or variants up on ebay, but the few that are seem to be affordable. For all the poo-pooing about the violence (wussies) and variants (snobs), people seem to be sitting on the 9.8s instead of dumping them.

I still have faith in the series and ain't bailing like I did on Thief Of Thieves and Nowhere Men which are 2 ten pound es in 5 pound bags

Can I say again how much this book kicks ?!

Not too many graded #1's or variants up on ebay, but the few that are seem to be affordable. For all the poo-pooing about the violence (wussies) and variants (snobs), people seem to be sitting on the 9.8s instead of dumping them.

I still have faith in the series and ain't bailing like I did on Thief Of Thieves and Nowhere Men which are 2 ten pound es in 5 pound bags

I bought big on Bedlam - and made my money back very quickly.

I have sold 6 so far this week - all between $41 - $50.

It's clear profit, so it's all good.

Those who are sitting on a pile are hoping that the readership stays loyal and grows, but there are sooo many different covers out there.....

The only winners were the stores supporting those homeless struggling starving artists......... :cry:

great read, but the virus variant smothers it on the secondary market.

Well, we shall see if it soars now...

There were NO variants on #7.

Maybe you're right....

Or maybe you're just a vindictive lunatic.

Time will tell.

You're right on the order (splash is 2 in the comic, Paolo probably mixed them up).

As for going quickly, there's a super small market of people who'd buy pages from this book at those prices -- so the good ones will go quick. The rest will probably stick around (especially since they don't feature MR for the most part).

same thing happened with the Rossmo stuff. Glad I got some cool action pages when I did..

Read it.

It's good to be back. My my, who's the new blonde on the cell phone? A budding apprentice...

CBT? (shrug)

Read it.

It's good to be back. My my, who's the new blonde on the cell phone? A budding apprentice...

CBT? (shrug)

I'm a dark brunette, but blonde's do have more fun