• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Can't wait to read it! Feels like it's been forever. I don't know how I feel about the cover though. Guess I'll have to wait until I see it in person to give a final judgement.

I've never seen this image before. I thought it looked cool so ya...

comics_bedlam.jpg

I have been strange about this book. I bought and read the first two issues, and have just been buying each new issue as they come out with the thought that I'll read them in a clump at some point. Well here I am and I still have only read the first two, the others bagged and boarded just waiting for me. It seems like most people have been enjoying it if not bothered by the brutality/gore which I don't expect to be.

I need to sit down and give these a read.

I have been strange about this book. I bought and read the first two issues, and have just been buying each new issue as they come out with the thought that I'll read them in a clump at some point. Well here I am and I still have only read the first two, the others bagged and boarded just waiting for me. It seems like most people have been enjoying it if not bothered by the brutality/gore which I don't expect to be.

I need to sit down and give these a read.

Treat yourself, don't cheat yourself.

Can't wait to read it! Feels like it's been forever. I don't know how I feel about the cover though. Guess I'll have to wait until I see it in person to give a final judgement.

I've never seen this image before. I thought it looked cool so ya...

comics_bedlam.jpg

Wonderfully creepy. Perfect really. (thumbs u

One of the best out there.

Long may it continue!

It seems like most people have been enjoying it if not bothered by the brutality/gore which I don't expect to be.

The brutality of Bedlam is what I really enjoy about it, because it's so over the top and after all, Madder Red is a (NEWSFLASH:) psychopath. What else do people expect from him?